RhythmX is a dance and fitness studio where we offer a fun and safe atmosphere and a place where you party your way to a healthier you.
ALL MEMBERS MUST FOLLOW AND RESPECT THE RHYTHMX CODE OF CONDUCT. A VIOLATION TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF A MEMBER’S PACKAGE, WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES AND WILL BE PROHIBITED TO FUTURE ENTRIES AT ANY RHYTHMX FACILITY.
This Code of Conduct covers our behavior as members of the RhythmX Community, in any RhythmX facility. RhythmX governance bodies are ultimately accountable to the RhythmX administrative staff and will arbitrate in any dispute over the conduct of a member of the community.
- Be considerate. Our classes will be taken by different types of people, and we in turn will depend on the attitude of our members and visitors. Any decision we take will affect members, instructors and RhythmX employees and we should take those consequences into account when making decisions. RhythmX has many first time guests as well as many regular members. Even if it’s not obvious at the time, our contributions to RhythmX will impact the work and the workout experience of others. For example, if you arrive late please find a spot in the dance floor in the back or ask if anyone is in a certain spot before rushing in to claim it.
- Be respectful. The RhythmX community and its members treat one another with respect. Everyone can make a valuable contribution to RhythmX. We may not always agree, but disagreement is no excuse for poor behavior and poor manners. Fighting will lead to termination of member’s package and the aggressor will be asked to leave the premises and will be prohibited to future entries at any RhythmX facility. We might all experience some frustration now and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to turn into a personal attack. It’s important to remember that a community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one. We expect members of the RhythmX community to be respectful when dealing with other contributors as well as with new students as well as regular members.
- When we disagree, we consult others. Disagreements, both social and ethical, happen all the time and the RhythmX community is no exception. It is important that we resolve disagreements and differing views constructively and with the help of the RhythmX administrative team. We have a team that cares about our members and are willing to help. When our views differ dramatically, we encourage the creation of alternative sets of decisions, or derivative distributions, so that the community can feel at ease and feel the party atmosphere once more.
- When we are unsure, we ask for help. Nobody knows everything, and nobody is expected to be perfect in the RhythmX community. Asking questions avoids many problems down the road, and so questions are encouraged. Those who are asked questions should be responsive and helpful. However, when asking a question, care must be taken to do so in an appropriate forum.
- Step down considerately. Members of every community come and go and RhythmX is no different. When somebody leaves or disengages from the community, in whole or in part, we ask that they do so in a way that minimizes disruption to the fun and party atmosphere RhythmX provides.
We pride ourselves on building a fun, safe, happy and healthy community that can welcome new members in a complex field, and foster community between groups with very different needs, interests and goals. We hold our instructors to an even higher standard, in the Leadership Code of Conduct, and arrange the governance of the community to ensure that issues can be raised with instructors who are engaged, interested and competent to help resolve them.